Plastic Armchair Injection Mold For Sale
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1set/month Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||55 Days|
|Productivity:||1000000shots mould life|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: CT-10138
Custom High Quality Plastic Armchair Injection Mold, injection molded Plastic Armchair parts are created by pouring raw plastic resin into a hopper, then heating the resin and injecting it into a custom mold. Pressure is used accommodate shrinkage and once the plastic molded part has fully cooled, the mold is opened, and the parts are removed. Because of the tight tolerances, plastic injection molding is a suitable option for both standard and intricate plastic molded parts of all sizes. Ceeto company specializes in custom plastic armchair injection molding (or "moulding") and provides services for industries including aerospace, automotive, railway,medical, home appliance and consumer products. With our Plastic injection molding capabilities, we can create thousands or millions of identical parts. From simple to complex designs for parts between 0.01 g and 10 oz., we deliver precision plastic injection molding to match your unique specifications.
Plastic Armchair mould basic informatio:
- Part name: Indoor and Outdoor Plastic Armchair mold
- Material: PP or HDPE
- Mold cavity: Single cavity
- Type of gate: Cold runner or hot runner ( As specified by customer )
- Hot runner suppliers: Yudo, Synventive, HRS.etc.
- Mold steel: P20,P20HH,718H,H13 etc.
- Moldbase: LKM ,S50C ,45#
- Standard components: HASCO,DME,PUNCH,LKM etc.
- Mold life: 300000-1 million shots
- Surface finishing: polishing
- Lead time: 45-55 days
- Transportation package: Wooden case for mold
Our Project Management
When the customer places an order of plastic armchair injection mold to us, we set up an internal meeting with mould designer who will be responsible for this mould design, together with Program Manager who will charge this program since design stage until mould shipment, certainly with Production Manager who will arrange production plan. Our Program Manager will follow up your mould program and report to customer weekly by the way of the weekly report as follows:
Besides, Program Manager will also attach machining photos of plastic armchair mould blocks together with this timing chart to show our customers, customers will be very happy to understand the process of machining and how to control the timing no delay.
High-speed CNC milling has to be applied in order to guarantee mould tolerance is ok. The 2D drawing must be provided by the customer in order to know which dimensions are critical for our technical teams.
After all moulds works are completed, we will go for mould test in-house for T0, T1, T2 or even more testing, we will inspect plastic moulds and plastic sample parts after mould tryouts. We check plastic armchair moulds by the following steps:
1. Mould Material Quality Control
- Mould Steel Checking ( Hardness must be checked, flaw detection on the surface )
- Mould Standard Spare Parts Checking ( Hardness, dimensions, defecting double- checking )
2. Mould Making Process Q/C
- design checking ( part design, mould 2D and 3D design )
- checking each part of mould's size after machining, according to 2D drawing
- mould testing(check mould running condition)
3. Check with customer's requirement again before mould shipping.
All above jobs must be done through calipers and CMM measuring equipment.
Example of Plastic mould CMM reports
Q1: Is the lead time in working days or calendar days?
Lead times are quoted in working days. As per our terms and conditions, quoted lead times commence only after completion and confirmation of design for manufacturing review and the beginning of actual production.
Q2: How long does a quotation take?
In most cases, we respond within a couple of days of receiving an RFQ. However, there may be situations when we must source material from an external supply and therefore the quotation may be delayed accordingly.
Q3: What is the difference between a multi-cavity mold and a family mold?
A multi-cavity mold has multiple cavities of the same part; a family mold produces a set. For instance, for an electronic enclosure, you may need a front, back, battery door, and a button. Those could all be molded at once in a family mold.
Q4: How long does it take to build an injection mold?
Depending on complexity and our tool room load, it can range from 2 to 12 weeks.
Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd., registed in year 2018, which has a strong group members mould and processing experts which have rich experience in design and manufacturing plastic injection moulds, die casting moulds. Ceeto Molding provides customer with high quality injection moulds and products , die casting products mainly in Automotive field, Home appliance field, Daily commodity field etc.with reasonable price. Building area is 11000 square meters. Currently, we have employee 180 and a group of Program Engineers are in charge of projects according to customers from different global regions, 30 technical engineerings who are having much experience in designing and developing Mold 2D assembly drawings & Mold 3D designs.
Our yearly output molds are about 400 sets not including production parts projects.
In Recent years, Ceeto Company has been introducing not only advanced manufacturing equipments, but also a large number of talents, As a result, the manufacturing level has reached to the international advanced level, and we have also gained the majority of customers' trust and respect.
Ceeto Company sincerely hopes that with the principle of "To be honest men and to do things sincerely ", we could fully expert our advantages and rich manufacturing experience to provide the customers with higher-level and higher-quality products and better service.
- Company Name: Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: WANG JUAN
- Product/Service: Plastic Injection Molds for Automotive , Plastic Injection Molds for Washing machines , Plastic Molds for air condition , Medical Plastic Injection Mould , Die Casting Moulds and Products , Plastic Molds for Daily commodities
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2018
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 2
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.78 Baiyunshan Road, Ningbo,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Jenny Wang
- Tel: 86-574-86863623
Premium Related Products