LCD TV FPC Flexible PCB for LCD TV
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
LCD TV FPC Flexible PCB for LCD TV, LCD Flexible PCB Board, LCD Display Flexible PCB, LCD Backlight Flexible PCB
With the rapid development of LCD TV, smartphone, tablet computer, flat panel TV, LCD, digital camera, DV, wearable equipment and other Consumer Electronic Products, flexible circuit board, referred to as FPC, is being more and more widely used.
LCD TV, as an increasingly popular electronic product for family entertainment and leisure, has entered every family. When people choose LCD TV, they are increasingly demanding that LCD TV can save electricity, be thinner, be more environmentally friendly, have a clearer picture and be more stable.
The popularization of intelligent terminal equipment promotes the vigorous development of FPC industry
Circuit boards are usually divided into two categories, one is rigid circuit board, the other is flexible circuit board. The rigid circuit board is mainly used in household appliances such as refrigerators. The flexible circuit board has become an indispensable component of consumer electronics products such as smartphones because of its lightweight, thin thickness and good flexibility.
At present, the market has higher and higher technical requirements for FPC, such as more and more layers, narrower line width and spacing, smaller aperture and higher flexibility. The key factor to measure the technical content of FPC products is the line width and line spacing. The current limit of Jinghongyi PCB can reach 25 microns, and the quality rate of the printed circuit board can be guaranteed. In addition, high-end FPC products such as multi-layer, blind buried holes, second-order blind holes and so on have also been prepared for production.
Most consumer electronics products use FPC flexible circuit boards or rigid-flexible PCB boards. The driving force for the market demand of flexible circuit boards mainly comes from the development of miniaturization, thinning and intellectualization of consumer electronics. However, with the development and gradual promotion of 5G technology, the electronic information industry will bring a new round of innovation cycle and new growth momentum, and promote the further upgrading of the industrial chain in various related fields.
Characteristics of Flexible Circuit Board
1. Shorten assembly time
2. Less volume than Rigid PCB
It can effectively reduce the volume of the product and make it more convenient to carry.
3. Weight lighter than Rigid PCB
It can reduce the weight of the final product.
4. Thickness is thinner than rigid PCB
It can improve the assembly ability in limited space.
Advantages of Flexible Circuit Board
Flexible printed circuit boards are printed circuits made of flexible insulating substrates, which have many advantages that Rigid printed circuit boards do not have.
1. Free bending, winding and folding, arbitrary arrangement according to space layout requirements, and arbitrary movement and expansion in three-dimensional space, so as to achieve the integration of component assembly and wire connection;
2. The volume and weight of electronic products can be greatly reduced by using FPC, which is suitable for the development of electronic products in the direction of high density, miniaturization, and high reliability. Therefore, FPC has been widely used in aerospace, military, mobile communications, laptop computers, computer peripherals, PDA, digital cameras and other fields or products.
3. FPC also has the advantages of good heat dissipation and weldability, easy assembly and low comprehensive cost. The design of soft-hard combination also makes up for the slight deficiency of flexible substrates in component bearing capacity to a certain extent.
Main raw materials of FPC
Its main raw materials are right: 1, base material, 2, covering film, 3, reinforcing, 4, other auxiliary materials.
1.1 Rubber Substrate
There are three main parts of adhesive base material: copper foil, glue, and PI. There are two kinds of single-sided base material and double-sided base material. Only one side of copper foil is single-sided base material, and two sides of copper foil are double-sided base material.
1.2 Rubber-free Substrate
The non-glue base material is the base material without the glue layer. Compared with ordinary glue base material, it has less middle glue layer, only copper foil, and PI. It has thinner, better dimensional stability, higher heat resistance, higher bending resistance, better chemical resistance, and other advantages than glue base material. Now it has been widely used.
Copper foil: At present, the thickness of common copper foil has the following specifications: 1OZ, 1/2OZ, 1/3OZ. Now, the thinner copper foil with 1/4OZ thickness is introduced. But at present, this kind of material has been used in our country and is being used in the ultra-fine line (line width and line spacing are below 0.05MM). With the increasing requirements of customers, this kind of material will be widely used in the future.
2. Covering film
There are three main parts: release paper, glue, and PI, which are only glue and PI in the final product. The release paper will be torn off in the production process and will no longer be used (there is foreign body on its protective glue).
For the specific use of FPC materials, use in a specific part of the product to increase the support strength, make up for the FPC more "soft" characteristics.
At present, there are several kinds of commonly used reinforcing materials as follows:
1)FR4 reinforcing: The main components are glass fiber cloth and epoxy resin, which are the same as FR4 used in PCB.
2)Reinforcement of steel sheet: Composition of steel, with strong hardness and support strength;
3) PI reinforcing: The same as the covering film, there are three parts of PI and glued paper, but the PI layer is thicker, which can be produced proportionally from 2MIL to 9MIL.
4.Other auxiliary materials
1)Pure glue: This adhesive film is a kind of heat-curable acrylate adhesive film, which consists of protective paper/release film and a layer of glue. It is mainly used for laminating board, soft-hard bonding board and FR-4/steel sheet reinforcing board.
2)Electromagnetic protective film: paste on the surface of the board to shield.
3)Pure copper foil: only copper foil, mainly used for hollow board production.
Type of FPC
There are six types of FPC:
A.Single-sided Flexible Circuit Board: Only one side has a circuit.
B.Double-sided flexible PCB: There are circuits on both sides.
C.Hollow-out Flexible PCB board: also known as window board.
D.Layered Flexible PCB board: two-sided circuits (separate).
E.Multilayer Flexible PCB board: two or more layers.
F.Rigid-Flexible PCB: Products Combining Flexible PCB with Rigid PCB.
Prototype Flexible PCB Fanufacturer
Flexible PCB Manufacturing Capability
Learn more about JHY PCB by exploring the manufacturing capability of Flexible PCB below. We can do more than you can imagine.
|PCB Layers||1 - 8layers|
|Laminate||DuPont PI, Shengyi PI|
|Maximum PCB Size(Length x Width)||Single Sided PCB||480*4000mm|
|Double Sided PCB||480*1800mm|
|Minimum Board Thickness||Single Sided PCB||0.05mm+/-0.02mm|
|Double Sided PCB||0.08mm+/-0.02mm|
|Multilayers||As per Gerber|
|Finished Board Thickness||1-6L||0.05mm-0.6mm|
|Min Tracing/Spacing||Copper Thickness 1/3 oz:||0.076mm/0.076mm (1-6L)|
|Copper Thickness 1/2 oz:||0.076mm/0.076mm (1-6L)|
|Copper Thickness 1oz:||0.1mm/0.1mm (1-6L)|
|Min. Annular Ring||4mil|
|Minimum Hole Size||1-6L||0.2mm(8mil) (CNC)|
|Solder Mask Color||Green, White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow|
|Solder-stop coating---Coverlay||PI and PET film|| |
|Silkscreen Color||White, Black, Yellow|| |
|ENIG(Electroless NickLead-Freeion Gold)||Ni thickness:2-6um|
|Flash Gold||Ni thickness:2-8um|
|Immersion Tin||Tin thickness:0.5-1um|
|Special technologies||Peelable solder mask|
|Stiffener (only for PI/FR4 substrate)|
|Rigid Flex PCB|
JHY PCB offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
After production and testing, your PCB orders will be sent to our shipping department. As the quick turn PCB manufacturer, JHY PCB shipping department will ship your PCB quickly without any pending.
JHY PCB 's Packing Way
- Use one professional PCB vacuum bag, with desiccant inside. Vacuum compressed totally.
- Paste label and RoHs mark. Use second vacuum bag to protect boards again, vacuum compressed, make sure no exception.
- Microsection report and Tin testing board are put together with PCB in cartons.COC (Certificate of Conformity) will be sent to customer by email in PDF.
- Several layers of thick EPE(Expand aple poly ephylene) are filled fully in gaps between PCBs and cartons. Thickness of 1 layer EPE is 10mm.
- Neutral Packing is adopted if no special requirements. Strong and thick cartons(Thickness:10mm,7 layers). Different sizes of cartons are designed to meet demand of different PCB size. All package are within weight limit of cartons. For mass production order, no exceed 21kg per carton normally.
- All cartons sealed with strong adhesive tape should be sealed twice so as to make them more durable.
- Solid PP/PET strapping is used outside of cartons.
- Shipping mark, fragile mark and postcode label are all pasted clearly.
JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
Jinghongyi PCB (HK) Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of high-quality PCB. JHY PCB specializes in quick turn PCB prototypes, small-medium volume PCB. Established in 2011, located in Baoan District, Shenzhen, China, with more than 500 experienced employees, we're able to achieve monthly output 40000 square meters.
PCB Manufacturing Services
As one of leading printed circuit board manufacturers based in China, JHYPCB has been offering international companies of all sizes with high-quality PCB prototype to production services at fair price for 8 years. To make professional and advanced circuit boards, we're committed to adhering to the strictest standards during PCB manufacturing process, we're fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB Prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB&SMT Stencil.
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
To deliver true value and convenience to our PCB fabrication clients, we expand our business to components sourcing and turnkey PCB Assembly services ranging from prototype, low-to-middle volume to high volume up to 1 million pcs. We can mount components on circuit boards using surface mount technology (SMT),through-hole technology (THT), and manual insertion:
- High quality assembly services with short lead times
- No minimum order
- No additional charge for stencils
- Free DFM Check
- 100% AOI test and X-Ray test for BGAs package
- Function tests & IC programming based on custom requirements
Our company is approved by UL, TS16949, ISO-9001, and RoHS compliance.
| || || |
All boards are produced according to IPC-6012 standards and inspected according to IPC-A-600 in the latest version. Our products are widely applied in communications, industrial control, power electronics, medical equipment, security electronics, consumer electronics, LED, etc. More than 90 percent of them were exported to Europe, North America, South America.
One stop service include
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Company Name: JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
- Representative: Chen Zhi
- Product/Service: PCB Manufacturer , PCB Prototype , Flexible PCB , Multilayer PCB , Aluminum PCB , Rigid Flex PCB
- Capital (Million US $): US$1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 15, Wan Xia Industrial Park, Tongfuyu Industrial Zone, Shajing,Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Megan
- Tel: 86-1351-0758219
Premium Related Products